Attitudinal Psyche Test Version 5
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
• Answer with your immediate reaction.
• Do not reflect, ask other people, think about options, or break down the logic of the sentence before answering.
• Be honest about your initial reaction as this is your native attitude.
• Listen to the cues your body gives you about the reaction you are having to the question.
• If the wording of a question is confusing, re-read it until you have some sort of positive or negative reaction.
• If you still cannot determine what a question is asking, choose neutral.
• Quicker is better for this testing method.