4/26/23: Added descriptions in table format for the Position Dichotomies. Click on the Theory>Positions dropdown tab to view.
Another Piece to the Puzzle of Personality
Why do we have specific internal reactions to certain situations in life? How can we better understand people who differ from us? How do we maximize our happiness and purpose by figuring out what motivates us at our core?
Discover the inner drives and dispositions that form your native attitudes. Explore the Attitudinal Psyche types and compare how you and others respond to the world for a whole new understanding of your relationships.
Become A Member Today!
• Gain access to a library of educational videos to discern AP type, subtype, and enneagram variation
• Links to the private AP Discord where we discuss the interrelation between all typology systems (per admin discretion)
• Join in on monthly video typing sessions where you can vote on and discuss how to type others (carried out in the private discord)
• 10% off any future online video courses (this excludes certification training)
• 25% off all typing, coaching and follow up sessions (must be a member for 3 months)
Latest Youtube Video
Now Offering AP & Enneagram Typing Sessions & Video Submissions
Enneagram typing sessions are now available for all clients. These do not have to include AP type but it is highly recommended to receive maximum value in the exploration of your personality types and hidden ego structure.
Video submissions are now being accepted for Attitudinal Psyche typing! This includes options for core AP type, subtype or both! Read more by clicking on the Typing Sessions link.
Take One of the Free Tests!
Curious of which of the 24 types is your Attitudinal Psyche Type? Take one of the three free tests now to start your journey of discovering your unique type!
How did Attitudinal Psyche come to be? If you’re curious of the theory and building blocks of the system, be sure to read about the theoretical basis. The research gathered from tens of thousands of participants in surveys, tests, and forms have provided a rich explanation of what drives us to our fundamental attitudes.